Join us for this brief, complimentary and educational web seminar discussing Legislative Efforts to Reclassify Owner Operators and Part Time Employees. This important issue will impact how your drivers are viewed by the IRS, and the obligations you may have to provide worker’s compensation and unemployment coverage. Subject matter expert Attorney John P. Kellenberger will review current legislative efforts regarding reclassification and best practices for transportation companies to protect themselves. This is the first of a quarterly series of educational webinars brought to you by the trucking experts at Interstate Motor Carriers/Capacity Agency.
• What is Reclassification?
• Understanding Reclassification from a State and Federal Perspective
• What are the Risks of Reclassification?
• Recent Statutory Efforts Regarding Reclassification
• Best Practices to Avoid Reclassification Webinar Date & Time: April 24th at 1pm EST
To Register: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/606069873